UpdatedMonday May 2, 2022 byBSC Staff.
The Bethlehem Soccer Club is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Spring Recreation Program. The club has worked hard to create a safe recreational program for the children in our community.
The program details are as follows.
- The program will be 7 weeks in duration, beginning on Monday, April 25th and ending on Saturday, June 18th.
- There will be no games on May 21st.
- The cost of the program is $100.00.
- Players will be assigned to age appropriate group teams which will practice during the week and then have a game on Saturday morning.
- On TIme Registration has been extended to April 1st. Register by April 1st to avoid $20 late fee for late registration.
- Registration will close April 10th.
Regarding practices / games
- The Pre K and Kindegarten age team practices will be led by BSC staff coaches for the first 20-25 minutes, with the remainder of the pactice being led by the parent coaches. Games on Saturdays will be led by the parent coaches.
- For Grades 1 through 8 the practices and games will be led by the parent coaches.
- For current information regarding the Bethlehem Soccer Cub's policies and protocols regarding COVID 19, please refer to the COVID Protocols page on the website.
- Each child will need to bring their own soccer ball, shin guards and water bottle.
- Registrants will receive an email approximately 2 weeks prior to their first practice confirming their spot and providing additional details regarding the program.
To register now, please go to the home page and click on Registration Now Open image.