Club Administrator Position Opening
Updated Monday February 13, 2017 by Bethlehem SC Administrator.
Club Administrator Position- Description and Responsibilities
The Bethlehem Soccer Club is searching for a self-motivated individual to fill our club administrator position. The club administrator will support the day-to-day administrative functions of the club. The workload is expected to be around 10-20 hours weekly (40 plus hours during peak periods). The workload is variable depending on the season. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Provide administrative support to the club manager, and board of directors for overall club matters.
- Attends all Board Meetings including the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll coordination, accounts payable and accounts receivable. Working with club bookkeeper as needed.
- Oversees enrollment and billing for team activities while working with Team Managers and Club Registrar.
- Support Club Manager, Committees and the Board of Directors with specific projects, communications, and meeting logistics.
- Act as a volunteer coordinator. Responsible for recruitment and coordination of volunteers to assist in club operations as required.
- Work with Tournament Director to plan, set-up and facilitate annual tournament.
- Reports directly to the Club Manager and Board President.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word and excel
- Prefer to fill the position with a current club member but applicants outside the club will be considered.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled
Anticipation hire date: ASAP
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to Kristen Costantini at firstname.lastname@example.org.